As per the new World bank Data, 60% of land area in India is used for agricultural purposes. By owning a farmland, you can make use of your land to generate income from various sources. Some of the advantages of considering investing in agriculture in India have been put forth in the following points.
• An agricultural land offers its owners three main types of income – profits from the sale of produce obtained from the land, income from renting or house built on the land, or rental income by letting out the land to a farmer.
• There are a large number of government schemes and subsidies for the agriculture industry in India.
• Agriculture land is free from wealth tax, which is usually levied on benefits derived from property.
• Any gains derived from the sale of agricultural land are non-taxable as it is not considered a capital asset.
• Agricultural income earned is exempted from tax under Section 10(1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
• The demand for agro products both in local and international markets are escalating.
• Agriculture enthusiasts with no skills or a limited capital resource can lease their land to farmland investors
• It is possible to earn passive returns from the agricultural produce along with the accumulated land equity.
These are only a few of the assured benefits that an agricultural land owner can get. Still, the lack of farming knowledge or inaccessibility to the required resources for better yield scares many agricultural enthusiasts away. This is where companies like AGROCORP come to help. We join hands with investors to generate monetary gains both for them and the people in general.
We have the tools, technologies and knowledge that equip us to make this evergreen sector more profitable while generating a good return on investment for our investors. For more details, contact us.