Over a period of time, new and newer technologies are coming up to improve the way we do farming. Irrigation is a major problem in India due to unpredictability of monsoons and inequitable distribution of water resources. In such a scenario, advanced irrigation techniques come to rescue, among which Overhead Irrigation technique is emerging to be highly profitable for farmers.
Overhead irrigation comprises of small machines called ‘sprinklers’ or ‘water guns’ that are mounted on staves or any other support system to uniformly irrigate a large farm area, just like rain drops. This technique of irrigation is water and energy efficient as almost every single drop of the water is utilized, besides these small machines consuming small amount of electricity.
Here are several advantages of Overhead Irrigation System:
• Maintenance cost is very low
• Large area covered
• Each section of the farm land is irrigated uniformly
• These devices have a long life and last even for decades. Hence, investing in these is beneficial for farmers in the long run
• No risk of water clogging as each plant receives water at some interval. In this way, soil erosion can be checked to a great extent
• Speeds up germination and can also be used for frost control, chemigation and fertigation
AGROCORP understands the benefit of modern irrigation methods for profitable growth of crops, hence we religiously use gun showers, sprinklers and various other overhead irrigation techniques so as to get maximum productivity while conserving water at the same time. Our cash crops including Melia Dubia, tomatoes, gherkin, corn, chilli, maize etc. have given us great returns as a result of employment of this irrigation technique and consequently our investors have reaped huge profits.
Mail at email@example.com or call on 70930 64464 to be a part of AGROCORP today.